...In-between sets from poet Cynthia Schwartzberg Edlow

November 14, 2012

The Most Beautiful Blue Bookshop in the World

What I can truly say: Happiness and Gratitude Immeasurable. And I'm not overstating myself one iota when I say that. This just in: My publisher, Salmon Poetry, and editor, the wondrous Jessie Lendennie, and I have confirmed the date for my second collection of poetry forthcoming from Salmon Poetry.  I couldn't be more elated.  Second book in the works!  Coming soon, to all lovers of poetry and the written word, on March, 2016!  Woo hoo!
About one-fourth of the book is fully complete. About five or six other poems finished, and already published in literary journals.  Work ahead to finish that last big half of the second volume so it's ready to deliver to the publisher in the summer of 2015. 

One last shot to show the interior "blue wall" all of us Salmon poets are crazy about:

2016, full speed ahead!  Here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the second book! Congrats, Cynthia!!

    ReplyDelete