...In-between sets from poet Cynthia Schwartzberg Edlow

May 6, 2013

Knock Kneed, My Eye

Let me just say, for the record, that I am not allowed to say anything about "But the Gentleman to my Right" except that, apparently, in the photograph below, there is a left shoulder and partial head of him. He doubles as a celestial superhero so he cannot be photographed in full. It is against the universal rules. I can tell you, if you're in the Phoenix metropolitan area, and just outside downtown Phoenix, here's the place to go for seafood, brought in fresh every single day, very reasonably priced, been here at the same location since circa 1947, 1947 I said, when 2 big pieces of delicious, delicately fried fish and chips were 40 cents, ha, ha, 40 cents for a plate, the ambiance is somewhat lacking but the food is knock kneed delicious, sincerely, and notice, please, I did not photograph plates of food, as is the internet custom, I give you the restaurant  Knock Kneed Lobster and, interestingly, it has a subterfuge sub-story to it that I am at liberty to divulge:

Single Ladies, yes, single ladies of the Phoenix metro area: if you are looking to "connect" with an honest, smart, dependable, decent, kind, knowledgeable, rock of a man [or on infrequent occasion, a superhero, but don't bet your life on that one because they are very difficult to come by], why don't you take my advice and go to this restaurant between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Free advice. Free advice. Thank me later.

Look: they have seashells hanging from the ceiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment